Whether you are writing for publication, to enjoy yourself, or to express your feelings, I can offer the support you need. Life writing, fiction, poetry – write your world alive, and do it well.
I offer individually tailored assistance to get you started on new writing, or to improve what you have written. It’s not about rules, it’s about finding your unique voice.
As a writer myself (see www.fewings.uk), I know how helpful it can be to get a second pair of eyes on a poem or story of any kind – or simply to talk about the process of writing.
I live in south Birmingham (UK), and offer services online, on the phone, and face to face. If you’re interested in trying one of my courses or getting individual help, please contact me directly. I look forward to hearing from you!
I also offer a free weekly writing prompt – you can sign up at tinyletter.com/chris-fewings.
What sort of writing can you help with?
- Fiction (short stories, novels, and flash fiction)
- Memoir, life writing, autobiography, reminiscence
- Writing for well-being or self-expression including journalling
- Creative non-fiction, including popular science and writing about society from a personal perspective
Writing I can’t help with
- Academic or technical writing